sub是什么意思的缩写

  No. 1-8 are words to the child:

  第1-8句是对孩子说的话:

  I. Going down to the Subway Station 下到地铁里

  1. Let’s take the subway today.

  咱们今天坐地铁吧。

  美式英语中,地铁是subway,简称sub;英式英语中,地铁是underground;伦敦的地铁叫tube,因为大家感觉它像管子一样;还有一些城市的城铁叫Metro。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  2. Let’s take the escalator down. Watch where you step. Hold onto mommy’s hand and stand firm.

  咱们做扶梯下去吧。注意脚下。拉好妈妈的手,站稳。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  3. No need to hold the handrail. It’s too tall for you. In particular, don’t touch the side of the handrail because it doesn’t move along with us.

  不要扶扶手。它对你来说太高了。尤其不要碰扶手的侧面,因为它不会随着咱们走的。

  4. Transport card 公交卡

  亦作transport pass,交通通行证。很多城市的公交卡都有自己的名字,纽约的叫Metro Card;伦敦的叫Oyster Card;香港的八达通英文名叫Octopus Card;悉尼的叫Opal Card。

  Let’s swipe our transport cards.

  咱们刷下公交卡。

  亦可将swipe替换为scan,扫描。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  Let’s insert our cards.

  咱们把卡插进去。

  亦可将insert替换为slide,滑动。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  II. Waiting for the Train 等车

  5. Don’t stand too close to the edge of the platform. Stand behind the yellow line.

  不要离站台边太近。站在黄线后面。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  6. A train is arriving at the station. Please pay attention to the signage which shows where this train is bound for.

  一辆列车进站了。注意引导牌,它写着这辆车的终点站是哪儿。

  7. Let’s line up to get on. Don’t push.

  咱们排队上车。别挤。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  III. On the Train 在车上

  8. The train is departing from the station. Please hold on tight to mommy’s hand and I will hold onto the handle.

  列车出站了。拉紧妈妈的手,我拉着拉环。

  亦可将depart from替换为pull out of。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  No. 9-14 are words spoken to other passengers:

  第9-14句是对其他乘客说的话:

  9. Excuse me, may I have your seat because I am carrying a baby? Thanks for offering your seat to us.

  不好意思,我抱着孩子呢,您能给我让个座么?谢谢您给我们让座。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  10. Sorry about stepping on your foot. It’s too crowded.

  对不起,踩到您的脚了。太挤了。

  11. Excuse me, which station should I get off at to go to…?

  劳驾,我要是去……,在哪站下车啊?

  亦可将station替换为stop,车站。

  12. Excuse me.

  Excuse me. Coming through.

  Excuse me. Please let me through.

  麻烦让一下。

  13. Excuse me.

  Can I swap spots with you?

  Can I swap my spot with you?

  麻烦换一下。

  14. Excuse me, could you please move in a bit?

  麻烦往里点。

  No. 15-17 are words spoken to the child:

  第15-17句是对孩子说的话:

  15. We are getting off at the next station. Let’s move towards the door.

  我们下站该下车了。咱们换到门那儿去。

带宝宝坐地铁需要说的英文:刷卡、候车、让座、换地、下车

  16. Actually, the next station is an interchange station. Many people will get off, so we can just follow the flow of the people.

  对了,下一站是换乘站。好多人都下,咱们跟着人流走就行了。

  17. Actually, the next station is the final stop. Everyone has to get off.

  对了,下一站是总站。大家都得下。

「点点赞赏,手留余香」

    还没有人赞赏,快来当第一个赞赏的人吧!
0 条回复 A 作者 M 管理员
    所有的伟大,都源于一个勇敢的开始!
欢迎您,新朋友,感谢参与互动!欢迎您 {{author}},您在本站有{{commentsCount}}条评论